KABTEL is a privately owned ICT Support and ICT Services business formed in 2001. Today we’re proud to boast a strong team of ICT engineers who thrive on rolling up their sleeves and solving your ICT problems and meeting your business needs. We are on a mission to exceed your expectations and form a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with you.
What We Do
Technology can be complicated, but we’ve seen it all before and can help you with any ICT issue.
How we do it?
We partner with world-renowned vendors to offer top notch products to address every demand.
Why Choose Us
We have a proven process to help you move your business forward and we’re with you every step of the way.
2001 - 2005
KABTEL dooel – Skopje started its commercial operations in October 2001 as a 100% private capital company.
It commenced moderately with just two employees Mr. Goran MITRESKI and Mrs. Anita DJUKOVIC and continuously increased the number of its employees. Today KABTEL belongs to the category of medium-sized Macedonian companies with over 50 employees. In an extremely short period, KABTEL emerged as a leader of the new wave of ICT services and expertise m the country with the highest quality of the level of services and the direct communication with customers. which has set new standards.
At the very start, KABTEL officially becomes general and exclusive distributor of Nexans, formerly known under the brand of Alcatel Cables & Components, and nowadays a well-known and the largest manufacturer of cables and cable systems & accessories worldwide. Nexans’ name is a synonym for top quality solutions with extremely high degree of reliability and R&D investments. Not long after, in 2002, KABTEL is part of the project of the Electrical Power Company of Macedonia (ESM) where it delivers and installs the equipment from Nexans Cabling Solutions category LANmark-6 Class E. Also in 2002, with a great vision for the invaluable importance of cybersecurity KABTEL expands its portfolio and partners with one of the world’s best vendors in the field – Kaspersky, obtaining the distribution rights for Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania. Through the course of several years, KABTEL successfully delivers and implements solutions provided by these two vendors in different governmental, public and private institutions. In 2004, it obtains the status of a Certified Regional Training Center of Nexans Cabling Solutions. Ran by a highly-skilled Nexans certified trainers its mission is to transfer some of the expertise to other companies in the field of communications regarding design and implementation of LAN networking solutions.
To sum up the first few years of operations, in 2005 KABTEL adds another big name vendor to its list of partners and becomes Alcatel-Lucent Business Partner for sales, installation and administration of Enterprise Communication Systems of the OmniPCX generation.
2006 - 2012
In the period 2006 – 2009 KABTEL implements several capital projects, including:
- A corporate VoIP solution for the Macedonian Post covering 17 different locations within the territory of the Republic of Macedonia
- Structured cabling LANmark-6 solution for the “Boris Trajkovski” (now “A1 arena”) sports hall
- “Computer for every child” – a project intended to enable use of computer and Internet access for every child in the school system, making Macedonia one of the few, if not the only country to provide such service to the general population. The project went in two stages with KABTEL deploying a structured cabling solution with total cable length of nearly 1.000.000 meters.
During this successful spell, KABTEL is enlisted in the prestigious 200 most successful companies in the Republic of Macedonia for two years in a row. To add to the awards and recognitions, in 2010 Goran MITRESKI, the Founder & CEO of KABTEL, is listed among the best three employers in the category of companies with up to 100 employees.
In 2011 KABTEL celebrates its 10th anniversary and is also awarded the “Most Promising Partner of the Year for Emerging Markets” award from Kaspersky. The award is immediately followed by one of the biggest implementations of antivirus and anti-spam software for the Ministry of Justice and The Supreme Court of the Republic of Macedonia with total of 2.200 software licenses deployed. This one, and number of other similar projects bring KABTEL the “The Best Government and Public Sector Implementation” from Kaspersky the following year.
2013 - 2015
In 2013 KABTEL partners with another two respectable vendors in the industry: Lande – a leader in manufacturing of networking and server cabinets, and Cyberoam – a Next Generation Firewall manufacturer which was later acquired by today’s partner Sophos. During the period 2013 – 2015 KABTEL implements a number of noteworthy projects throughout its whole portfolio, including:
- Partnering with Macedonian Telecom for an xSP implementation, making it Kaspersky products provider for the broader home users market.
- Providing optical inter-connectivity and installation of active equipment for all ministries joining them into one network known as Government IT network.
- Providing integrated voice, data, and video-ready advanced communication solution for 500 employees and 1000 devices, and additional 500 endpoint protection licenses for the main and the regional offices of The Ministry of Finance.
- Implementation of Next Generation Firewall solution for 200 users for The Ministry of Health.
- Design and implementation of the BMS – Building Management System (BMS and EMP) in the Sports Centre Jane Sandanski – Skopje.
Also, in 2015 KABTEL expands its operations in the segment of fire protection, video surveillance, public addressing.
2016 - 2018
During this period KABTEL continues to deliver integrated solutions for number of different customers dispersed throughout different industries. Its biggest projects and challenges of that time being:
- Deployment of a complete network solution – infrastructure cabling combined with high redundancy switching and WLAN, both in the headquarters and in the offices throughout Macedonia for Macedonian Air Navigation (M-NAV).
- Implementation of fully integrated switching, WLAN and security solution for the headquarters premises of MEPSO.
- Deployment of a fully integrated switching and security solution for the new PET Center building to support high-bandwidth traffic within the LAN network for all types of services, including video, BMS, voice and data.
- Design and installation of BMS system, and additionally, deployment of a fully integrated IP telephony platform with support for unified communications, audio conferencing and contact center, managed WLAN solution for employees and guests and Next Generation Firewall solution for the Macedonian Philharmonic.
- Implementation of a voice solution for nearly 600 customers in four different locations, equipped with a hotel solution and billing support.
In late 2017 KABTEL partners with EnGenius, a world-renowned brand owned by network equipment manufacturer SENAO Networks specialized in delivering wireless and radio link solutions.
2018 - 2021
Expanding its portfolio, KABTEL became the official partner of the world renowned brands Nokia Networks and Robotina for Macedonia.
As it continues to thrive to deliver its customers the best possible technology, solutions and support, and while being a recognized and proven partner of top technology vendors, KABTEL hosts a number of different conferences and events in recent times, including:
- Alcatel Lucent Enterprise CONNEX 2018 event in Hotel Aleksandar Palace in Skopje, November 2018.
- EnGenius “Where the WiFi world is going to?” event in Hotel Aleksandar Palace in Skopje, October 2019.
- Kaspersky Enterprise Security Day event in Hotel Aleksandar Palace in Skopje, November 2019.
Significant projects implemented during this time include:
- Deployment of a complete Next Generation Firewall security solution for the headquarters and 40 dispersed facilities, joining them into a single network, for The Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
- Integrated solution for Endpoint and Mail Protection, Next Generation Firewall and Wi-Fi system for the State Audit Office.
- Installation of complete passive infrastructure, installation and configuration of full Wi-Fi EnSky solution from the world-renowned brand EnGenius, for Metropol Lake Resort (Hotel Metropol, Hotel Bellevue, Hotel Tourist).
- Deployment of full Endpoint, Web and Mail protection solution for The Customs Administration of Macedonia.
- Installation of an integrated telephony solution as well as installation and configuration of full Wi-Fi solution for Hotel Aleksandar Palace.
- Deployment of full Endpoint, Web and Mail protection solution Agency for Real Estate Cadaster.
We look forward to the challenges ahead…
2022 - present
Continuously growing its portfolio, KABTEL became the official partner of the world-famous McAfee brand for Macedonia.
KABTEL as a Key Industry Partner of THALES, organized “THALES & KABTEL Cyber Security Event” for the highest government level in October 2022.
Procurement of a system for managing events and incidents for the Operational-Technical Agency Skopje
Low-current and high-current installations in the Shtip Clinical Hospital for the client Intracom Construction – Subsidiary Skopje
Framework agreement for the public procurement of the expansion of LAN network capacities for the needs of the army and the MoD for the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Moldova
Setting up and maintaining a network installation for the Customs Administration of RSM
Automation of the cooling system in the new logistics center of KAM
Procurement of licenses for security devices for the National Security Agency of the Republic of North Macedonia
Expansion of LAN capacities in the Ministry of Defense of the RSM
Low-current and high-current installations in the Tikvesh-Krnjevo wine cellar
Equipping a server room for the Civil Aviation Agency
Network infrastructure and technical security in the Directorate for Protection and Rescue…
We look forward to the challenges ahead…